15.2.14

Boots - Dust

Your love is a whitewashed flower 
Every second is an hour so my pockets feel slimmer, baby 
Your love is a cold damn shower 
Lick the sweat from your neck, hit the deck, hit the dimmer, baby 
Your legs suffocate my waist 
Givin' chase through the tower cause your love is your power, baby 
Your love

When I'm with you 
Who am I? 
When I'm with you 
All through the night, baby, the night 
When I'm with you 
Who am I? 
Oh baby my love sinks deeper as you drown in lust 
The webs you spin immortalized in dust 

Your love is a fire gettin' nearer 
It's a stranger in the mirror, it's a goddamned sinner, baby 
Your love is a drop-top, gridlock 
Like space walk, dirty talk, fuck it if they hear us, baby 
Your love is under your control 
The ground shakes when you shake 
And you take what I give if I give what you take 

Did I forget your name? 
Baby you don't buy it 
And everything could change 
Don't mean nothin' by it 
Do you forget my name? 
Baby I don't buy it

No comments: