Hi guys! I had a very interesting lecture about globalization in world business and I want to share some shocking fact I heard:
- hot fashion clothes are fabricated in EU countries (such as Spain, Portugal), here the production is expensive, this way all product can reach shop in a short time.
- casual, always-going clothes (like black jeans, white t-shirts) are made in countries where the production is cheap (China, Bangladesh), because there is no rush to sell classic clothes - people buy them despite fashion trends
- Diet Coke in the USA are the same as Cola-Cola light, because europeans don't like word "diet" , which associates to "loosing weight" to them
- Although the taste of Cola-Cola in the USA is different to the European
- Different wings for the Eurofighter Typhoon (biggest plane-fighter in EU) is produced in defferent counties, because of the euporean countries' political agreement, even if the production price of these plains increases.
- Special planes are made to transport parts of the Eurofighter. It's called Airbus Beluga.